If you want to live a healthy life, then the cleanliness of your house matters a lot. So, you need to ensure that every part of your house, such as windows, doors, cupboards, mantelpieces, etc., is properly cleaned from time to time. To create a pristine environment in your house, you need to avail yourself of a house cleaning service. House cleaning service prices are affordable and won’t cut a hole in your pocket, provided you choose a genuine service.
Tips to Choose House Cleaning Services
- First, the house cleaning service you are going to avail should be bonded and insured. This is a very important thing for you to clarify before you go for a cleaning service. Although your property insurance does provide some protection to you against a person getting injured on your property, it is very limited. In some cases, your property insurance might be enough, but a professional home cleaning service should have insurance to mitigate your risks.
- Second, confirm whether the house cleaning service will offer you a guarantee. Many cleaning service providers do not have a guarantee, but good providers have. Ask for a guarantee. A strong guarantee will enable you to get your house re-cleaned if the items of your house are not properly cleaned, provided you contact the provider just within a specified time period, preferably 24 hours.
- Know how the house cleaning service pays its employees. You do not want to pay under the table, whether it is done intentionally by you or through a company providing cleaning service, because you will be held liable for taxes owed to the IRS if you go beyond a threshold of your household services and taxes are not paid by the service provider on those services. This will help you avoid choosing such a company that pays its employees substandard wages and makes wrong use of other employment practices, such as hiring undocumented workers.
- Confirm how many personnel the cleaning service will employ to clean your house and whether there will be the same people each time. Choose a service that sends the same number of people on each visit, and they work in a team of at least two or three. If one is sick, then at least one of the team members who comes that day will clean your home. It will also help prevent cancellations. A team comprising three personnel is always the best, that your cleaning team will of be in and out of your house in no time. The team also provides professional commercial cleaning for offices, shops, etc.
- Now, ask the service provider that what type of cleaning solution it will be providing to your house and whether you need to provide anything to it. So, you should hire such a service that provides you with all the cleaning solutions, vacuums, supplies, and everything that is needed. In case you run out of something, you do not run helter-skelter looking for supplies. You should have a transparent experience that is hassle-free. Also, do not forget to ask about cross-contamination policies. Remember that a good cleaning service will have color coding and policies that avoid contamination of clean surfaces.
- Finally, ask the service provider how much it will charge and what services are included in the package. Ask for a quote for initial cleaning and ongoing service. A good service provider will always let you know what is included in your cleaning service.
At LIGHTHOUSE WINDOWS, we provide residential cleaning, professional commercial cleaning, and solar panel cleaning at very affordable prices. We boast a team comprising well-trained personnel who can do the needful for both your residential and commercial buildings. You can contact us anytime to avail yourself of our cleaning services.